What is a CMS?
(CMS - Content management system).
Do you often need to change the content of your site? Add daily new articles, photos or videos? A content management system is actually a simplified administrator access to web content.
You don't need to have any programming skills or undergo intensive training. The whole system provides a simple and easy to understand menu similar to widespread office applications such as Microsoft® Word or Excel.
Content Management System (CMS) is characterized by supreme comfort of user interface with intuitive controls and great online support.
Features and functions:
- CMS allows immediate changes and modification of webpage content.
- Intuitive interface.
- CMS allows a multitude of different webpage designs.
- Advanced settings for SEO - search engine optimization
- Automated creation of XHTML compliant web content according to W3C standards
- CMS can be accessed via any browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, ...)
- CMS can be connected to other software systems
- High Security - a unique multi-level data protection and approaches (one of the safest in the world)