SEO is an abbreviation discussed with increasing frequency in Slovak companies. SEO is an essential component of Internet marketing. The main role of SEO is to improve your website's position in search engine results, eg. in GOOGLE.
Do you want to be found on the web? Than you need SEO.
Effective Internet marketing allows you to acquire new customers and increase sales.
Put your website into the hands of our SEO specialists and we will give you:
- A survey of Internet market in your segment - do you know how your competition is standing in the internet marketing battle?
- Analysis of your website content - allow your customers to find what they are looking for.
- Websites optimized for search engines - SEO (Search ENGINE Optimization) to get you on to the top of Google Search and other search engines.
- Analysis of Google - Google Analytics Measurement System offers a variety of statistics, where you get the appropriate settings for their decision making valuable and irreplaceable information
- Management and optimization of PPC campaigns - (P ay P er C lick) - will provide an effective and low-cost online advertising
SEO will increase your sales.
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
The aim of SEO is to create, edit, add and then propagate web site for better placement in the unpaid search results, the most common phrases ( keywords ) in which the website addresses. SEO involves a few basic steps
- Internet Market Research
- Keyword Research - SEO involves defining the right phrases for search engines
- Onpage optimization - optimizing websites for search engines is an essential element of internet marketing
- Link building - the number of links that lead to your site in the eyes of the search engines reflect your site's credibility and quality
Compared with other types of advertising, SEO - search engine optimization has a number of competitive advantages:
- Maximum targeting - reach only visitors with real interest in your business
- Increase conversion rate - increase the number of visitors which accomplish their aim at your site (subscribe to a product, complete a questionnaire, click on ads, etc.).
- Precise measurement - analytic tools such as Google Analytics can measure very precisely the efficiency of website impact
- Long-term benefits - website traffic remains increased after the SEO campaign, leading to a decrease in cost per visit over a period of time
- High return of your investment - as opposed to other types of ads the investment in SEO has a very high return, thanks to the long-term effect of increased traffic.
Who can benefit from SEO services?
Everyone who needs to increase website traffic, ie. entrepreneurs, small and large businesses, non-profit organizations. Everyone providing services that people search on the Internet.
How much does it cost?
Each SEO solution is tailored to your needs.
Contact us and get free market research ...